You’ve probably heard about the benefits of greenhouse gardening—fresh, year-round produce from the comfort of your own home. But you’re thinking… “How do I start?”
That’s where Greenhouse Gardening Guide for Beginners comes in.
If you have little or no experience with building greenhouses or gardening in general, then this book is for you. It will provide you with 200 pages of information and guidelines with everything you need to know about setting up a greenhouse and tending your garden.
Going into detail about planning the greenhouse structure as well as planning, planting, and growing the plants, this book will leave no question left unanswered.
By reading this book, you’ll discover:
- A clear Step to Step process to Choosing and Planning your Greenhouse, thanks to a chapter that explains how to control the temperature, the airflow, and the humidity of your greenhouse plus how to build the best foundation and flooring, and even how to make it stormproof by securing it against the effect of strong winds.
- A Super-Useful Year-Round Planting Calendar, so that you know what time of year is best to plant (and not to plant) and how to plan so that the greenhouse is full of healthy vegetables all year round
- A complete chapterwith detailed instructions on how to grow the most common and beginner-friendly vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers
- Techniques for Extending the Growing Season where youlearn how to grow vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers year-round and even cacti, succulents and tropical plants like avocados and pineapples
- 10 Perfect Greenhouse Projects spelling outhow to build in a DIY way, even if you don’t have a big budget set aside for the garden, by using recycled materials
- Solutions to the Most Common Maintenance Problems, such as keeping pests and insects under control, and how to treat a range of diseases, so your greenhouse will always have healthy and productive plants
- Many Tips and Tricks to Get the Most out of Your Greenhouse that will ensure a plentiful harvest while avoiding mistakes that could waste time and money
- Suggests How a Greenhouse Project can Save Money at the Supermarket and even Lead to the Creation of a Business, detailinghow to turn your favorite hobby into a profitable business.
No matter what type of greenhouse you choose or what plants you want to grow, you can use this book as a complete beginner’s guide to getting your greenhouse up and running quickly.
What are you waiting for?
…Just scroll to the top of the page and click the “BUY NOW” button to grab your copy right away!